Access to Archives

Part of the UK archives network

NORBURY (MARBURY) CHAPEL


The hierarchical structure of this catalogue is shown below. See the entire contents of the catalogue

Reference EMS 251
Covering dates 1939 - 1958
Held by Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service
Extent 1 files
Source of acquisition Deposited by Methodist Archives and Research Centre in August 1977
Acc. 2374(pt.)
Creators Norbuty Chapel, Cheshire; Marbury Chapel, Cheshire


Administrative history:
The chapel was built by the Wesleyan Methodists in 1834 and closed in 1975


Contents:
Registers of marriages




The contents of this catalogue are the copyright of Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service
Rights in the Access to Archives database are the property of the Crown, © 2001-2014

The records described on this page are held by Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service