Access to Archives

Part of the UK archives network

HASLINGTON, OAKHANGER CHAPEL


The hierarchical structure of this catalogue is shown below. See the entire contents of the catalogue

Reference EMS 214
Covering dates 1894-1975
Held by Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service
Extent 4 files
Conditions of access 50 YRS RESTRICTED
Source of acquisition Deposited by the Superintendent Minister of Sandbach and Alsager Circuit in July 1977 and September 1978.
Creators Oakhanger Chapel, Haslington, Cheshire


Administrative history:
The chapel was built by the Primitive Methodists in the 1830s.


Contents:
Minutes, fire insurance policies, London Gazette notice




The contents of this catalogue are the copyright of Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service
Rights in the Access to Archives database are the property of the Crown, © 2001-2014

The records described on this page are held by Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service