Access to Archives

Part of the UK archives network

HASLINGTON PRIMITIVE METHODIST CHAPEL


The hierarchical structure of this catalogue is shown below. See the entire contents of the catalogue

Reference EMS 213
Covering dates 1870-1957
Held by Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service
Extent 3 files
Conditions of access 50 YRS RESTRICTED
Source of acquisition Deposited by the Superintendent Minister of Sandbach and Circuit and by a Circuit Minister in July 1977 and September 1978. Acc. 2354(pt.), 2518(pt.)
Creators Primitive Methodist Chapel, Haslington, Cheshire


Administrative history:
The chapel was built by the Primitive Methodists in 1868 and rebuilt in 1903.


Contents:
Minutes, fire insurance policy and notice of registration




The contents of this catalogue are the copyright of Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service
Rights in the Access to Archives database are the property of the Crown, © 2001-2014

The records described on this page are held by Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service