ALSAGER, WESLEY PLACE CHAPEL
|Source of acquisition
||Deposited by the Superintendent Minister of Sandbach and Circuit and by a Circuit Minister in July 1977 and September 1978. Acc. 2354(pt.), 2518(pt.)
||Wesley Place Chapel, Alsager, Cheshire
The chapel was built in Lawton Road by the Wesleyan Methodists in 1869.
Minutes, accounts, records related to the chapel and school buildings.
The contents of this catalogue are the copyright of
Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service
Rights in the Access to Archives database are the property of the Crown, © 2001-2014