Access to Archives

Part of the UK archives network

ALSAGER, CHAPEL LANE CHAPEL


The hierarchical structure of this catalogue is shown below. See the entire contents of the catalogue

Reference EMS 206
Covering dates 1911-1968
Held by Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service
Extent 11 files
Source of acquisition Deposited by the Superintendent Minister of Sandbach and Alsager Circuit and by a Circuit Minister in July 1977 and September 1978. Acc. 2354(pt.), 2518(pt.)
Creators Chapel Lane Chapel, Alsager, Cheshire


Administrative history:
A chapel was built in Chapel Lane, now Hassall Road, by the Wesleyan Methodists in 1834. This became the Sunday School when the new chapel was built in 1852


Contents:
Minutes, accounts




The contents of this catalogue are the copyright of Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service
Rights in the Access to Archives database are the property of the Crown, © 2001-2014

The records described on this page are held by Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service